Department of Psychiatry

Transitional Care Clinic

Transitional Care Clinic

Information for Patients

You cannot be seen at the TCC unless you have been referred by a hospital.

If you have been referred to the TCC by a hospital for an initial appointment and you have questions, please call the Patient Navigator at (210) 450-6450.

If you have not been referred to the TCC, but you need mental health care, please go to one of these Urgent Care Clinics. If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

Printable Map