Brigitte Bailey, MD,
Our residency is dedicated to the education of twenty-first century child and adolescent psychiatrists. The faculty and our community partners have worked together to develop a balanced program providing the resident with expertise in diagnosis, psychopharmacology, community-based and psychological interventions as well as school and pediatric consultation-liaison. The educational experiences are diverse.
- Steven Pliszka, M.D. – Professor and Chair, Department of Psychiatry
- Brigitte Bailey, M.D. - Associate Professor and Program Director, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency
Thomas Matthews, M.D.
- Clinical Professor and Associate Program Director,
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency
- Rene Olvera, M.D. - Associate Professor
- James Stedman, Ph.D. - Clinical Professor
Louise O'Donnell, Ph.D. - Assistant Professor
Joseph Blader, Ph.D. - Associate Professor
Donna Roybal, Ph.D. - Assistant Professor